Application for Employment
To be considered as qualified for employment as a Law Enforcement Officer with
this agency, you must, at the time of employment, meet the following criteria:
1. You must be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
2. You must be a United States citizen.
3. You must have a high school diploma or its equivalence.
4. You must currently have, or be able to obtain, an Arkansas Drivers License.
5. You must be able to qualify for vehicle insurance for the use of motor vehicles.
6. You may be required to meet certain job related sight and hearing standards required
to meet essential job conditions with or with out accommodations.
7. As a condition of employment you may be required to pass the following job relater
- A- Physical Agility
- B- Drug Screen
- C- Background Investigation
- D- Medical Examination
- E- Psychological Testing
The completion of this form is a requirement for consideration for employment with this agency.
All statements are subject to verification. Inaccuracies or incomplete statements may prevent you from
being hired by the agency and may be cause for your removal from the hiring list. If you need assistance
in completing this application or any other accommodations please contact the office of the Poinsett County Sheriff's Office. In accordance with the privacy act of 1974, disclosure of your social security number is
voluntary. The social security number will be used for identification purposes to ensure that proper
records are obtained.